POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : v3.7 example scenes : Re: v3.7 final proposal? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:22:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: v3.7 final proposal?
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 9 Aug 2008 13:08:50
Message: <489dcf22@news.povray.org>
"Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> I'm going to speak up for the advanced/animations group of files.

i'm done with edits of this section, and i've taking a different approach on
my work flow. i'm going to just do edits for now as the render portion is
going to be a bottleneck on my machine. most images rendered fairly quickly
however some took > 1 hr at that rate i ought to finish up sometime before
next summer ;-)

i'm going to start edits on this group:
interior/language/lights/objectmods/qtvr/radiosity

Jim